Job training and education for the homeless : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employment and Productivity of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, second session on examining proposed legislation authorizing funds for job training and education programs of the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act, May 22, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Employment and Productivity
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 115 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 101-940
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14154903