Legislative proposals to protect children from inappropriate materials on the Internet : hearing before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session on H.R. 3783, H.R. 774, H.R. 1180, H.R. 1964, H.R. 3177, and H.R. 3442, September 11, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 85 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- 0160577470 print
- "Serial no. 105-119."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14154916