Mining laws of 1872 and 1989. Part 2, September 13, 1990 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Mineral Resources Development and Production of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, second session on S. 1126, to provide for the disposition of hardrock minerals on federal lands, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Mineral Resources Development and Production
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 355 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 101-205 (pt. 2)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14154936