Nomination of Gordon H. Mansfield : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session on the nomination of Gordon H. Mansfield, of Virginia, to be an Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity, Department of Housing and Urban Development, vice Judith Y. Brachman, resigned, November 20, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 28 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 101-415
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14154980