Quality of health care--human experimentation, 1973. Part 3, March 7 and 8, 1973 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Ninety-third Congress, first session on S. 974, to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide, in the training of health professionals, for an increased emphasis on the ethical, social, legal, and moral implications of advances in biomedical research and technology : S. 878, to amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for restrictions on funds for experimental use : S.J. Res. 71, to provide for a study and evaluation of the ethical, social, and legal implications of advances in biomedical research and technology
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Health
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, pages 793-1,185) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:H 34/32/973/PT.3
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14155098