Creation of a U.S. Boxing Corporation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer Protection, and Competitiveness of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session on H.R. 2305, a bill to establish a U.S. Boxing Corporation, and for other purposes, June 23, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer Protection, and Competitiveness
- Additional Titles:
- Creation of a US Boxing Corporation and Creation of a United States Boxing Corporation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 104 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.EN 2/3:100-156
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-757-P.
"Serial no. 100-156."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156338