The EEOC's performance in enforcing the Age Discrimination in Employment Act : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, June 23, 24, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's performance in enforcing the Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 1,035 pages) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AG 4:S.HRG.100-1043
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 89-368-P.
"Serial no. 100-24."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156397