General highway map, Perry County, Pennsylvania / prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Bureau of Advance Planning in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Transportation. Bureau of Advance Planning
- Additional Titles:
- Perry County, Pennsylvania
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania : Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 1982
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 89 x 122 cm, on sheet 91 x 124 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 ; polyconic projection (W 77°40ʹ18ʺ--W 76°54ʹ53ʺ/N 40°37ʹ41ʺ--N 40°11ʹ09ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
"Culture features as of 1981."
"Type 10B General highway map Perry County Pennsylvania 50."
Includes location map and 3 insets.
View MARC record | catkey: 1415648