Nomination of William H. Webster : hearings before the Select Committee on Intelligence of the United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, first session on nomination of William H. Webster, to be Director of Central Intelligence, Wednesday, April 8; Thursday, April 9; Thursday, April 30; and Friday, May 1, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 241 pages) : illustrations, forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 100-276
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 87-690-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156652