Nominations of Marvin T. Runyon and Linda J. Fisher : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, first session on the nomination of Marvin T. Runyon to be chairman of the Board of Directors, Tennessee Valley Authority and Linda J. Fisher to be Assistant Administrator for Policy, Planning, and Evaluation, Environmental Protection Agency, December 15, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 109 pages) : forms
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.100-495
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-203-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156663