Nominations--July-September : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session on July 14, 1988, Leslee Alexander, to be a member of the Board of Directors, Corporation for Public Broadcasting : September 9, 1988, B. Kent Burton, to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere, Department of Commerce : September 15, 1988, Thomas Griscom, to be a member of the Board of Directors, Communications Satellite Corporation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 41 pages) : forms
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 100-875
- Alexander, Leslee, 1945-
- Burton, B. Kent (Byron Kent), 1952-
- Griscom, Thomas C., 1949-
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Communications Satellite Corporation. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-776-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156670