Nominations--June : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session on June 7, 1988, Karen Borlaug Phillips, to be a member, Interstate Commerce Commission : June 14, 1988, Charles E. Cobb, Jr., to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Travel and Tourism, Department of Commerce, and Wendy Monson DeMocker, to be Assistant Secretary of Transportation for Public Affairs, Department of Transportation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 120 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 100-736
- Phillips, Karen Borlaug, 1956-
- Cobb, Charles Elvan, 1936-
- DeMocker, Wendy Monson, 1957-
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States Travel and Tourism Administration—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Transportation. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Governmental and Public Affairs—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156671