The performance of the Reagan administration in nominating women and minorities to the federal bench : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session on the performance of the Reagan administration in nominating women and minorities to the federal bench, February 2, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 244 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.100-1082
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 90-115-P.
"Serial no. J-100-47."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14156708