The consolidated statutes of Newfoundland, (third series) : being a consolidation of the statute law of the colony down to and including the session of the legislature in the year 1916 / printed and published by and under the authority of the governor in Council, and proclaimed under the authority of the Act 9 and 10, George V., cap. X., 1918
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Consolidated statutes of Newfoundland : 3rd ser.)
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified],  and St. John's, N.F. : Robinson & Company, Ltd., printers, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 volumes) : forms
- The making of modern law: Foreign primary sources, 1600-1700
- volume I. Legislation, administration, appendix of constitutional documents -- volume II. Courts, civil and criminal law, persons and corporations, property -- volume III. Internal resources, trade and commerce -- volume IV. Appendix of private acts.
- Vols. 1-3 paged continuously, volume 4 (Appendix) paged separately in roman numerals., "Addenda et corrigenda."--Beginning of volume 1., Includes index., Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14157891