Lewis & Clark : an illustrated history / by Dayton Duncan, based on a documentary film by Ken Burns ... ; preface by Ken Burns and contributions by Stephen E. Ambrose, Erica Funkhouser, William Least Heat-Moon
- Duncan, Dayton
- Additional Titles:
- Lewis and Clark
At head of title: Journey of the Corps of Discovery
Title on jacket: Lewis & Clark : the journey of the Corps of Discovery, an illustrated history
Spine title: Lewis & Clark
- New York : Knopf, 1997.
- [1st ed.].
- Physical Description:
- xix, 248 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Burns, Ken, 1953-
Heat Moon, William Least
Ambrose, Stephen E.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Related Titles:
- Lewis & Clark : the journey of the Corps of Discovery (Television series)
- Companion volume to the PBS TV series: Lewis & Clark: the journey of the Corps of Discovery.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 238-) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased in memory of Ernest B. McCoy; 1997.
View MARC record | catkey: 1415922