Geology of the Uravan quadrangle, Colorado [map] / by Fred W. Cater, Jr., A.P. Butler, Jr., and E.J. McKay
- Cater, Fred W. (Fred William), 1912-
- Additional Titles:
- Geologic map of the Uravan quadrangle, Colorado
Uravan quadrangle, Colorado
- Washington, D.C. : Geological Survey, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 46 cm, on sheet 76 x 127 cm, folded to 26 x 23 cm, in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- McKay, E. J.
Butler, A. P.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-78
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24 000. (W 108 045ʹ00ʺ--W 107 037ʹ30ʺ/N 38 022ʹ30ʺ--N 38 015ʹ00ʺ).
- "Geology mapped in 1941 by A.P. Butler Jr., and by F.W. Cater Jr. and E.J. McKay in 1948."
Includes text, generalized structure map of eastern Colorado Plateau, and geologic cross section; quadrangle location diagram on envelope.
"Datum is mean sea level."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Literature cited."
View MARC record | catkey: 1416308