[Enumeration districts map, Pike County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- Additional Titles:
- Base map title: General highway map, Pike County, Pennsylvania
- [Suitland, Md.] : [U.S. Bureau of the Census], 
- Revised 1-1-80.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 90 x 120 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:62,500 ; polyconic projection (W 75°21ʹ31ʺ--W 74°41ʹ22ʺ/N 41°36ʹ07ʺ--N 41°04ʹ47ʺ).
- Shows boundaries of incorporated and unincorporated places, census enumeration district lines and numbers, census tract numbers, and minor civil divisions on a general highway map., "1980 census map.", Title supplied by cataloger., Attributed to 1980 census data., Oriented with north toward the upper left., Base map "prepared by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration ; data obtained from State-Wide Highway Planning Survey.", Includes location map and 9 insets of local communities or neighborhoods., and "FIPS State/County codes 42/013, 1980 Census District Office Number 2315, 1980 Census Map Inventory Number 42-103-001."
View MARC record | catkey: 1417003