Chemistry and physics of vulcanization / co-chairmen, Irwin J. Gardner, Howard L. Stephens
- Akron, OH : Rubber Division, ACS, John H. Gifford Library, University of Akron, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Gardner, Irwin J.
Stephens, Howard L.
American Chemical Society. Rubber Division. Meeting (1992. : Louisville, Ky.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Education symposium ; no. 27
- Effect of crosslink density and types on mechanical properties / Gary H. Hamed -- Methods of vulcanization / William B. Lee -- Chemistry of vulcanization / W.J. McGill -- Dynamic vulcanization / Aubert Y. Coran -- Chemical analysis of vulcanization intermediates / A.B. Sullivan -- Spectral analysis of vulcanizates / J.L. Koenig -- Networks / James E. Mark -- Industrual health / G.W. Burton.
- Presented at the Spring 1992 meeting, Louisville, Kentucky, May 19-22, 1992.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1419913