Palmyra Township : [Pike County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 123 x 99 cm
- www.phmc.state.pa.us , Digital image at Pennsylvania State Archives
- www.phmc.state.pa.us , Digital collection information at Pennsylvania State Archives
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Palmyra (Pike County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Palmyra (Pike County : Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Palmyra (Pike County : Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Pike County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Pike County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Pike County—Maps
- Palmyra (Pike County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Pike County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 100 rods to 1 in. (W 75°18ʹ53ʺ--W 75°07ʹ21ʺ/N 41°28ʹ41ʺ--N 41°18ʹ37ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"A connected draft of all the tracts of land situated in the township of Palmyra and county of Pike."
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed, at Harrisburg the twenty fifth day of October, Anno Domini, 1928."
"9-13-3"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1420933