Noye's fludde [sound recording] : op. 59 ; Serenade, op. 31 for tenor, horn & strings / Britten
- Britten, Benjamin, 1913-1976
- Uniform Title:
- Noye's fludde
- London, England : Virgin Classics, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc (73 min.) : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Maxwell, Donald, Ormiston, Linda, Pasco, Richard, Alley, John, Watson, Ian, Harwood, Alan, Hill, Martyn, Lloyd, Frank, Hickox, Richard, 1948-2008, Britten, Benjamin, 1913-1976, Pollard, Alfred W. (Alfred William), 1859-1944, Endymion Ensemble, City of London Sinfonia, and Coull String Quartet
- Text of 1st work from English miracle plays, moralities and interludes, edited by Alfred W. Pollard.
Words of 2nd work by various authors.
Program notes in English, French, and German and texts (39 p. : ill.) in container.
Subtitle of 1st work of container: The Chester miracle play set to music.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Donald Maxwell ; Linda Ormiston ; Richard Pasco ; Coull String Quartet ; members of Endymion Ensemble ; John Alley, Ian Watson, piano duet ; Alan Harwood, organ (1st work) ; Martyn Hill, tenor ; Frank Lloyd, horn ; City of London Sinfonia (2nd work) ; Richard Hickox, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Sept. 16-17, 1989, Winter Gardens, Bournemouth (1st work), and May 9-11, 1988, St. Augustine's Church, Kilburn, London (2nd work).
View MARC record | catkey: 1422331