Controlled photomosaic of the MTM 40012 quadrangle, Acidalia Planitia Region of Mars [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Acidalia Planitia Region of Mars, controlled photomosaic
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1995. and Denver, CO : For sale by Information Services.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 62 x 48 cm, on sheet 97 x 56 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Planetary Geology Program (U.S.) and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Miscellaneous investigations series / U.S. Geological Survey ; map I-2419 and Atlas of Mars, 1:500,000 topographic series
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:502,000 (1 mm = 502 m) at 10 0 longitude ; Transverse Mercator projection
- "Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science ... under contract W-15,814.", Includes text, bibliographical references, 2 index maps, and 2 location maps., "M 500k 40/012 CM, 1995.", and Coordinates shown as: W 15 0--E 10 0/N 42.5 0--S 37.5 0.
View MARC record | catkey: 1427659