Geologic map of the Assawompset Pond quadrangle, Massachusetts [cartographic material] : surficial geology / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; by Carl Koteff ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Works
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Envelope and caption title, Geology of the Assawompset Pond quadrangle, Massachusetts
Assawompset Pond quadrangle, Massachusetts
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 57 x 44 cm, on sheet 76 x 126 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Koteff, Carl
Massachusetts. Department of Public Works
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-265
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 71 000ʹ00ʺ--W 70 052ʹ30ʺ/N 41 052ʹ30ʺ--N 41 045ʹ00ʺ).
- "Geology mapped in 1959-60."
Includes map of bedrock geology, index map on envelope, and text.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1428107