The effects of land use and travel demand management strategies on commuting behavior [microform] : final report / prepared by Cambridge Systematics, Inc., with assistance from Deakin, Harvey, Skabardonis, Inc. ; prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Federal Transit Administration, Office of the Secretary [and] U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Washington, D.C. : The Dept., 
Washington, D.C. : Distributed in cooperation with Technology Sharing Program, Research and Special Programs Administration, U.S. Dept. of Transportation.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Cambridge Systematics
Deakin, Harvey & Skabardonis
United States. Department of Transportation
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0585-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1430744