Tank car failure and release of arsenic acid in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on June 6, 1994 [microform] / National Transportation Safety Board
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Transportation Safety Board
- Washington, D.C. : The Board,  and Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Service
- Physical Description:
- vi, 69 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Hazardous materials accident report ; NTSB/HZM-95/01
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 95-0585-M., "February 1995.", and "Notation 6522."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1430815