Geologic map of the Reading quadrangle, Massachusetts : surficial geology / by Robert N. Oldale ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Public Works
- Oldale, Robert N.
- Additional Titles:
- Envelope title: Surficial geology of the Reading quadrangle, Massachusetts
Reading quadrangle, Massachusetts
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 76 x 127 cm, folded in envelope to 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
Massachusetts. Department of Public Works
- Geologic quadrangle maps of the United States ; GQ-168
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 (W 71°07ʹ30ʺ--W 71°00ʹ00ʺ/N 42°37ʹ30ʺ--N 42°30ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Contour interval 10 feet."
Includes text and "Interpretive geologic map showing outwash sequences" (scale 1:48,000).
View MARC record | catkey: 1431397