Environmental crimes at the Rocky Flats nuclear weapons facility : staff interviews conducted by the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight, transmitted to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 419 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:103/F
Serial F (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology)
- Rockwell International—Trials, litigation, etc
- Rockwell International. Rocky Flats Plant—Corrupt practices
- United States. Department of Energy
- Offenses against the environment—Colorado—Golden
- Hazardous wastes—Law and legislation—United States—Criminal provisions
- Radioactive waste disposal—Law and legislation—United States—Criminal provisions
- Nuclear facilities—Colorado—Golden—Management—Corrupt practices
- At head of title: Committee print.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0627-P.
View MARC record | catkey: 1432009