Tax convention with the British Virgin Islands [microform] : message from the president of the United States transmitting the convention between the government of the United States of America and the government of the British Virgin Islands for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income, together with a related note from the government of the British Virgin Islands, signed at Washington on February 18, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- British Virgin Islands
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1981 February 18
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan) and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Treaty doc. ; no. 97-6
- "Convention was read the first time and, together with the accompanying papers, referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate." and "April 29, 1981."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 14341806