SAPHIRE 8 Volume 6 - Quality Assurance [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Systems Analysis Programs for Hands-on Integrated Reliability Evaluations (SAPHIRE) Version 8 is a software application developed for performing a complete probabilistic risk assessment using a personal computer running the Microsoft Windows™ operating system. SAPHIRE 8 is funded by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). The role of the INL in this project is that of software developer and tester. This development takes place using formal software development procedures and is subject to quality assurance (QA) processes. The purpose of this document is to describe how the SAPHIRE software QA is performed for Version 8, what constitutes its parts, and limitations of those processes. In addition, this document describes the Independent Verification and Validation that was conducted for Version 8 as part of an overall QA process.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:inl/ext-09-17014
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
C. L. Smith; K. J. Kvarfordt; R. Nims.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14343480