Independent Verification and Validation Of SAPHIRE 8 Software Quality Assurance Plan Project Number [electronic resource] : N6423 U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Idaho Falls, Idaho : Idaho National Laboratory, 2010. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report provides an evaluation of the Software Quality Assurance Plan. The Software Quality Assurance Plan is intended to ensure all actions necessary for the software life cycle; verification and validation activities; documentation and deliverables; project management; configuration management, nonconformance reporting and corrective action; and quality assessment and improvement have been planned and a systematic pattern of all actions necessary to provide adequate confidence that a software product conforms to established technical requirements; and to meet the contractual commitments prepared by the sponsor; the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/2010., "inl/ext-10-17828", Kent Norris., and OTHER
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14343936