PERC 2 High-End Computer System Performance [electronic resource] : Scalable Science and Engineering
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- During two years of SciDAC PERC-2, our activities had centered largely on development of new performance analysis techniques to enable efficient use on systems containing thousands or tens of thousands of processors. In addition, we continued our application engagement efforts and utilized our tools to study the performance of various SciDAC applications on a variety of HPC platforms.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe fc02-04er25612
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/15/2004 - 09/14/2006
09/14/2006; 09/15/2004 - 09/14/2006
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14344845