The GEANT4 Visualisation System [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Geant4 Visualization System is a multi-driver graphics system designed to serve the Geant4 Simulation Toolkit. It is aimed at the visualization of Geant4 data, primarily detector descriptions and simulated particle trajectories and hits. It can handle a variety of graphical technologies simultaneously and interchangeably, allowing the user to choose the visual representation most appropriate to requirements. It conforms to the low-level Geant4 abstract graphical user interfaces and introduces new abstract classes from which the various drivers are derived and that can be straightforwardly extended, for example, by the addition of a new driver. It makes use of an extendable class library of models and filters for data representation and selection. The Geant4 Visualization System supports a rich set of interactive commands based on the Geant4 command system. It is included in the Geant4 code distribution and maintained and documented like other components of Geant4.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Computer Physics Communications ISSN 0010-4655; CPHCBZ FT
Allison, J.; Tanaka, S.; Asai, M.; Barrand, G.; Donszelmann, M.; Tcherniaev, E.; Tinslay, J.; Minamimoto, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14344916