Certification of Completion of Level-2 Milestone 405 [electronic resource] : Deploy Next-Generation Data Management and Analysis Environment
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 12 pages; size: 1.2 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This summary report describes data management and visualization activities in the Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) program at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). The report covers the period from approximately October 2003 to June 2004 and describes activities within the Visual Interactive Environment for Weapons Simulation (VIEWS) ASC program element. This report and the references herein are intended to document the completion of the following Level 2 Milestone from the ASC FY04-05 Implementation Plan, due at the end of Quarter 3 in FY04:
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-tr-205652
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Long, J W; Frank, R J; Brugger, E; Louis, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14345368