High Performance Visualization using Query-Driven Visualizationand Analytics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Query-driven visualization and analytics is a unique approach for high-performance visualization that offers new capabilities for knowledge discovery and hypothesis testing. The new capabilities akin to finding needles in haystacks are the result of combining technologies from the fields of scientific visualization and scientific data management. This approach is crucial for rapid data analysis and visualization in the petascale regime. This article describes how query-driven visualization is applied to a hero-sized network traffic analysis problem.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/15/2006., "lbnl/pub--959", ": KJ0101030", Wu, Kesheng; Dart, Eli; Bethel, E. Wes; Shalf, John; Campbell, Scott; Stockinger, Kurt., and Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley NationalLaboratory, Berkeley, CA (US)
- Funding Information:
- DE-AC02-05CH11231 and K11107
View MARC record | catkey: 14345497