Constructing Probability Boxes and Dempster-Shafer Structures [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes a variety of the most useful and commonly applied methods for obtaining Dempster-Shafer structures, and their mathematical kin probability boxes, from empirical information or theoretical knowledge. The report includes a review of the aggregation methods for handling agreement and conflict when multiple such objects are obtained from different sources.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:sand2002-4015
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
FERSON, SCOTT; KREINOVICK, VLADIK; GINZBURG, LEV; SENTZ, FARI.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14346359