NEW WEB-BASED ACCESS TO NUCLEAR STRUCTURE DATASETS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As part of an effort to migrate the National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) databases to a relational platform, a new web interface has been developed for the dissemination of the nuclear structure datasets stored in the Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File and Experimental Unevaluated Nuclear Data List.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--73537-2005-cp
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
NUCLEAR DATA FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SANTA FE, NM (US), 09/26/2004--10/01/2004.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14346368