MPPL Reference Manual [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-FILE: 41 ; SIZE: 1.4 MBYTES pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- MPPL (''More Productive Programming Language'') allows programmers to write in a language that is more convenient and powerful than Fortran 77. MPPL then transforms statements written in the MPPL language into standard Fortran 77. This language is essentially an extension to Fortran 77 that provides free-form input and many structured constructs such as ''while'' and ''for'' loops. MPPL's macro pre-processor and file-inclusion facility encourage the creation of structured, easy-to-read programs that contain fewer labels. MPPL provides a more productive programming environment for Fortran 77 users on the Unix, Linux, AIX, IRIX, Solairs, HP-UX, Tru64 operating systems. MPPL can be used independently as well as with Basis.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:m-187-rev-2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Taylor, L; Langdon, A B; Dubois, P F; Motteler, Z C; Willmann, P A; Allsman, R A; Benedetti, C M; Crotinger, J A; Kershaw, D S; Springer, A C; Takemoto, J; Taylor, S H; Wilson, S S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14346564