Solid-State Heat-Capacity-Laser Review [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-FILE: 4 ; SIZE: 27 MBYTES pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We describe our recent progress in the area of solid-state heat-capacity-lasers (SSHCL). In particular, we examine the physics of heat-capacity operation of a solid state laser and give the present technology status of our 10 kW flashlamp-pumped laser The current status of work leading to a diode-pumped Nd:GGG HCL is also described.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc-148318
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Solid State and Diode Laser Technology Review, Albuquerque, NM (US), 06/03/2002--06/06/2002.
Dane, C B; Rotter, M D.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14346616