Declaration Patent for the Invention of Device for Pulling Halyard [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6p : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The device for the halyard stretching consists of a frame with coupler and clamping rollers mounted in pairs on it, the drive of the rotation of the coupler rollers and the clamping device with a clamping spring. The clamping device is remarkable that the clamping rollers are mounted in a separate movable bracket, which is connected with the frame with the help of a hinge. Between the frame and the movable bracket a releasing spring is inserted. The clamping device is equipped with a movable holder to clamp rollers kinematically connected with the coupler ones with the aid of cardan joints. It assures rotations of the movable bracket over the frame and synchronous rotation of the coupler and clamping rollers ill different directions. All rollers are connected with the drive of rotation via an electro magnet sleeve. A linear drive of spring pressing is mounted between the movable bracket and the clamping spring. A nip of the releasing spring is connected with the electromagnet rotor.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-id-147191
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Smith, C F; Rowland, M S; Anuprienko, G E; Karpachov, Y A; Savenko, Y M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14346761