Source Code Assurance Tool [electronic resource] : Preliminary Functional Description
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report provides a preliminary functional description of a novel software application, the Source Code Assurance Tool, which would assist a system analyst in the software assessment process. An overview is given of the tool's functionality and design; and how the analyst would use it to assess a body of source code. This work was done as part of a Laboratory Directed Research and Development project.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
CRAFT,RICHARD L.; CAMPBELL,PHILIP L.; ESPINOZA,JUAN.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14346876