Efficiently Sorting Zoo-Mesh Data Sets [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-FILE: 9 ; SIZE: 0.3 MBYTES pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The authors describe the SXMPVO algorithm for performing a visibility ordering zoo-meshed polyhedra. The algorithm runs in practice in linear time and the visibility ordering which it produces is exact.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/26/2001., "ucrl-jc-143126", The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 2001 Symposium on Parallel and Large-Date Visualization and Graphics, San Diego, CA (US), 10/21/2001--10/26/2001., and Cook, R; Williams, P; Max, N; Silva, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14347156