SciCade 95 - Final Report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of the conference was to bring together individuals working in applied and theoretical aspects of scientific computing, with particular emphasis on the numerical solution of initial-value problems. This objective was achieved and a useful cross-transfer of ideas between theoretical and applied scientists was achieved. The conference was attended by over 200 scientists from the US and the rest of the world.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:762757
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Golub, Gene; Stuart, Andrew.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/01/2000 - 10/01/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14347407