Security services negotiation through OAM cells [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- As described in contribution AF99-0335, it is interesting that new security services and mechanisms are allowed to be negotiated during a connection in progress. To do that, new ''negotiation OAM cells'' dedicated to security should be defined, as well as some acknowledgment cells allowing negotiation OAM cells to be exchanged reliably. Remarks which were given at the New Orleans meeting regarding those cell formats are taken into account. This contribution presents some baseline text describing the format of the negotiation and acknowledgment cells, and the using of those cells. All the modifications brought to the specifications are reversible using the Word tools.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ATM Forum Technical Committee, San Francisco, CA (US), 05/07/2000--05/12/2000.
TARMAN,THOMAS D.; LAURENT,MARYLINE.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14347662