Requirements for Linux Checkpoint/Restart [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Department of Energy. Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document has 4 main objectives: (1) Describe data to be saved and restored during checkpoint/restart; (2) Describe how checkpoint/restart is used within the context of the Scalable Systems environment, and MPI applications; (3) Identify issues for a checkpoint/restart implementation; and (4) Sketch the architecture of a checkpoint/restart implementation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbnl--49659
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Duell, Jason; Hargrove, Paul H.; Roman, Eric S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14347749