Final Technical Status Report as of January 2000 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This project was completed in January 1996 after a panel of four Licensing Executive Society members met in Boston (December 1995) to discuss the requirements for, incentive of and barriers to licensing horn independent inventors and small businesses. Three team members from Mohawk Research Corporation reviewed and analyzed the discussion notes to reach a series of recommendations which are contained in a report which was submitted in February under separate cover. This completes this project.
- Published through SciTech Connect. and 01/12/2000.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/01/1993 - 12/31/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14347750