Using Addenda in Documented Safety Analysis Reports [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 146 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper discusses the use of addenda to the Radioactive Waste Management Complex (RWMC) Documented Safety Analysis (DSA) located at the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (INEEL). Addenda were prepared for several systems and processes at the facility that lacked adequate descriptive information and hazard analysis in the DSA. They were also prepared for several new activities involving unreviewed safety questions (USQs). Ten addenda to the RWMC DSA have been prepared since the last annual update.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/16/2003., "ineel/con-03-00108", Energy Facility Contractors Group (EFCOG) Safety Analysis Working Group (SAWG), Salt Lake City, UT (US), 06/21/2003--06/27/2003., and Swanson, D.S.; Thieme, M.A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14348378