Argonne National Laboratory Institutional Plan FY 1999 - FY 2004 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The ''Institutional Plan'' is the culmination of Argonne's annual planning cycle. This document outlines the Laboratory's plans for the optimal development of its research programs and support operations, in the context of national research and development needs, the missions of the Department of Energy and Argonne National Laboratory, and expected resource constraints. The ''Institutional Plan'' is the product of internal planning and extensive discussions with DOE managers.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14348382