Software verification and validation for commercial statistical packages utilized by the statistical consulting section of SRTC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of this report is to provide software verification and validation for the statistical packages used by the Statistical Consulting Section (SCS) of the Savannah River Technology Center. The need for this verification and validation stems from the requirements of the Quality Assurance programs that are frequently applicable to the work conducted by SCS. The IBM Personal Computer 300PL and 300XL are both Pentium II based desktops. Therefore the software verification and validation in this report is valid interchangeably between both platforms. As new computing platforms, statistical packages, or revisions to existing packages are reevaluated using these new tools, this report is to be revised to address their verification and validation.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/22/2000., "wsrc-rp-99-00422", and Edwards, T.B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 03/22/2000 - 03/22/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14348900