Current Experiments in Particle Physics (September 1996) [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 110 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains summaries of current and recent experiments in Particle Physics. Included are experiments at BEPC (Beijing), BNL, CEBAF, CERN, CESR, DESY, FNAL, Frascati, ITEP (Moscow), JINR (Dubna), KEK, LAMPF, Novosibirsk, PNPI (St. Petersburg), PSI, Saclay, Serpukhov, SLAC, and TRIUMF, and also several proton decay and solar neutrino experiments. Excluded are experiments that finished taking data before 1991. Instructions are given for the World Wide Web (WWW) searching of the computer database (maintained under the SLAC-SPIRES system) that contains the summaries. This report contains full summaries of 180 approved current and recent experiments in elementary particle physics. The focus of the report is on selected experiments which directly contribute to our better understanding of elementary particles and their properties such as masses, widths or lifetimes, and branching fractions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl-91-rev.-1996
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hoffman, C.M.; Armstrong, F.E.; Lehar, F.; Khachaturov, B.A.; Ryabov, Yu.G.; Klyukhin, V.I.; Strokovsky, E.A.; Olin, A.; Galic, H.; Kettle, P.-R.; Illarionova, N.S.; Bilak, S.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14349503