Interactive Orbit Control in MATLAB [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Recent advances in steering algorithms have made it possible to accurately control electron beam position in storage rings, implement fast and slow feedback systems, and in some cases detect hardware errors. In practice, however, the program operator would like to reduce the overhead of selecting variables and constraints and to easily view the data. To simplify the process, we constructed an interactive orbit control program in MATLAB . The program modules are easily adapted to new algorithms or beam lines. This paper describes the program functionality and architecture.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/06/2001., "slac-pub-8906", and Corbett, William.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14349654