Let`s talk [electronic resource] : Acquisitions and communications
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This pamphlet describes the Department of Energy`s policies and practices to strengthen effective communications within the Department and continue the Department`s outreach efforts to its current and prospective contractors. Also, the pamphlet summarizes the Department`s approaches to providing general information, prospective acquisition information, communications during the acquisition process, and communications strategies. In creating this pamphlet, not only have the Department`s policies been delineated, but, good business practices have been liberally borrowed from other sources outside the Department. A bibliography is included at the end of this pamphlet which identifies all sources.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Dept. of Energy, Washington, DC (United States)
View MARC record | catkey: 14349808